CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 27, 2007

What was my Experience with Making a Toy?

*What was my experience with making a toy?
- Well at first when I was given the sheet and told to be creative. I was like, I don't think I am going to do very well on this. But itwas actually funny when I started to do it. Iw as so into it. Time passed by like I couldn't imagine. It was actually pretty cool because I have never been put into that position where I had to amke something out of only the supplies we were given.Usually it's use whatever you want to make this. I thought that in all, it was exilarating, actually. You don't normallly get to feel what it was like back then, having to make everything from hand. It's pretty fun. But, I did learn that it probably wasn't so fun back then, because that was all you got to do. And, so , in all, I think that this experience was prtty cool and I wish that I get to do it sometime soon again.
By the way, I made this thing that everyone is calling Kurby and it looks like an evil maniac. I wonder if it will win.

0 comments: