CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Quick Write Fruit Roll-Up

The fruit roll-up is like nothing you have ever imagined.The Sound of the wrapper is like the snowy signal on your TV when nothing comes up on the screen. It crackles when you wrinkle it between your fingers. The feel of the wrapper is slippery as you squeeze your hand around the wrapper. The wrapper, if you poke it, feels absolutely bubbly. But, as you open it, you would oass out by the absolute sight of the fruit roll-up. It's just a splash of color to your eyes, splashes and splashes of raindrops just like putting visine in. It looks like a beautiful sunset just starting. it is the most scrumptious thing I have ever tasted. As you take one lick, you are addicted. And finally, the lsat but not least, its taste. It is like nothing I have ever tasted. Well, the wrapper ic ould have imagined. it tastes like a plain wrapper. But, once I opened that wrapper, it ravished my picky taste. It was mountains and mountains of berries in my mouth. My mouth watered as I took another lick. It was as if the people who make the fruit roll-up had jumped into my mind and placed everything I like out of my life and put it into a snack.

2 comments:

Hanna Yin said...

Quick Write Fruit Roll-Up
The fruit roll-up is like nothing you have ever imagined. The Sound of the wrapper is like the snowy signal on your TV when nothing comes up on the screen. It crackles when you wrinkle it between your fingers. The feel of the wrapper is slippery as you squeeze your hand around the wrapper. The wrapper, if you poke it, feels absolutely bubbly. But, as you open it, you would pass out by the absolute sight of the fruit roll-up. It's just a splash of color to your eyes, splashes and splashes of raindrops just like putting Visine. It looks like a beautiful sunset just starting at the beach, with the colors of the sea and the sun. It is the most scrumptious thing I have ever tasted. As you take one lick, you are addicted. And finally, the last but not least, its taste. It is like nothing I have ever tasted. Well, the wrapper I could have imagined. It tastes like a plain wrapper. But, once I opened that wrapper, it ravished my picky taste. It tasted like mountains and mountains of berries in my mouth. My mouth watered as I took another lick. It was as if the people who make the fruit roll-up had jumped into my mind and placed everything I like out of my life and put it into a snack.

Ashwan said...

This is a very good discription of what a fruit roll-up tasted like.
Your writing made me think of a whole other side of the fruit roll-up and reallytought me some better word that i used for my description.
Great job!