- The factory is a place where people can modernize and get used to the new goings-on of the world.
- The factories are now modernizing the entire world.
- The factories can make more of a product than people can make.
- People lost weight because now they have to go to their works.
- People made clocks, otherwise, of they didn't, we wouldn't be able to tell time that well besides the rising and falling of the sun.
- People net new people so then friendships were developed.
- When people were talking they could come up with a mutiny.
- It wouldn't have started the Industrial Revolution and we wouldn't be where we are now.
- They used children as young as 4 years old as laborers.
- They barely paid anything to the laborers.
- There was only one day where people could get a break, as well as the days being long.
- Most of the time, only the father got the money because he was the head of the family, so people would just be paying the father instead of all the people who are working getting paid.
- It went into depression afterwards.
- Many lives were taken.