CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 15, 2007

Parent Teacher Conferences

I am proud of how well I do projects. For example, with my Outsiders Final Project, I received an A- and for my IR museum display, I received an A. I think that is really good considering that I thought that atleast one of those projects were hard to do. I think that the reason that I did so well was because I really did try. I knew that they were big grades and I knew that I could do well on it and since I thought that way, I achieved. I am also proud of my descriptive writing pieces. For example, my Interview with Susan B. Anthony. I am really proud of that particular piece because I chose to do the harder version, the embedded version. It wasn't just a simple question-answer interview, it was hiding the questions in there. And I also did some more research and I put in some real quotes that Susan B. Anthony herself said. So I really do put in a lot of effort to what I do and I am proud of that just in general.

However, what I thought challenging was to keep up my stocks and to try to get in the lead. I do really enjoy having Stocksquest, but I do find it challenging sometimes. I think that it is hard to keep it up and to make sure that you haven't gone bankrupt and to make sure that your keeping the right stocks and selling the right stocks. I think that was the most challenging assignment of this quarter. But I have started to get the hang of it and I am doing better.

0 comments: