CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

My Goals for the Second Quarter

One of my goals that I would like to achieve is to learn more about Imperialism. Honestly i don't really know the definition of imperialism, so that will be a huge step, but understanding what happened throughout those months or years. That I will be able to answer any question that is being thrown at me.

Another goal would be to be READING MORE!!!!! I need to read more independently and not because I have to do it for AR. I mean, I do have to have a lot of points for AR and I need to since it is a part of my grade, but I would like to be reading more often since it is good for you and it helps you think deeper(atleast that's what I've heard). And I need to find more interesting books to read.

My final goal would be to learn how to do a proper research paper. I know how to do one, but since I know that we will be doing our first, major research paper, I know that I can learn more about how to do it and, well, the proper way for a proper MLA format citing.

0 comments: