CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Population Project Recap

What are the three most valuable things you learned from Population Project? Why?

  1. How to organize data neatly and clearly. For example, putting together information for my research paper helped me because if I wasn't organized, then I would fall apart and same with the Excel program.
  2. I learned that India is one of the leading countries with tuberculosis and that helped me to be cautious in India and to recognize the signs and symptoms otherwise I could develop tuberculosis.
  3. Lastly, I learned how to stay calm in hard situations. If I hadn't stayed calm I would have rushed through the project and would have gotten a REALLY bad grade. And staying calm helps you understand your topic better so if you were asked what you did on your project, you will be able to proudly explain.

2 comments:

Hanna Yin said...

I agree with you! Learning how to organize a paper is a very useful thing. In High school if we get a task like this, we would know how to organize the data. And we would stay calm in this hard situations. It is also very important to know the symptoms of tuberculosis, in case you or someone you know gets it.All in all, very detailed and well written! Keep up the good work!

Cerys said...

I agree! Learning to organize data is really important and I'm sure you will use that skill when you grow older. I doubt you will develope tuberculosis, but it is a possibility and it is a good thing to know about. Staying calm is one of the best things i think anyone could do, and I'm going to try that next time. Well done!