CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Animal Farm Comparison

With which character in Animal Farm do you most closely identify? Using examples from the novel (and a proper in text citation) justify your comparison.

I am most like Squealer because I love to talk a lot and I usually spread word around for people, such as messages or notes ( Orwell, pg. 51). Squealer makes a lot of noise whether it's just a noise or talking, so that's another reason that I am like Squealer, I love to make a lot of noise (Orwell, Squealer's name). Lastly, I like to get into the details no matter it be the spreading of word or if I'm just talking to friends ( Orwell, pg. 59).


(Orwell 51)Orwell, George. Animal Farm. London: Penguin Books, 1945.
(Orwell 59)Orwell, George. Animal Farm. London: Penguin Books, 1945.

3 comments:

Cerys said...

I agree! Squealer is like the messenger, and he commands the animals for the leader, Napoleon. You command us for Mr. Coyle!! Squealer loves to talk, as do you =) and you make noise!! I completely agree with your post, and your ideas. You ar3e so much like Squealer!

Hanna Yin said...

I agree with you Grace. You do like to talk, and you sure do talk (In a good way, this is a compliment, not a negative comment!) Another way that you are like Squealer is that you go around making sure that everyone understands. After an announcement in the book, some of the animals usually are confused, and aren't really sure what to believe, then Squealer comes and makes sure that they understand what is going on.Though in Squealers case, he is making sure that no one rebels against the pigs And in your case you make sure that others understand because you are nice.

Jeong Eun said...

I agree that you are mostly like Squealer because you are not quiet and shy and you talk a lot. Squealer makes a lot of noise. You send messages to people if they need to do something, and that's what Squealer does in Animal Farm. Also, you sometimes might be Napoleon because I think you can be a leader while you are with the group gathering informations.