CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

The Scramble of Africa

Getting the land that you want in Africa.

  • The strategy that I used was that I would put, little by little, green marks (for Portugal) so I could get the areas that I needed in a quick amount of time. I wanted to spread it out, even if it meant I only got to color in 8 squares at a time.
  • I knew that atleast one other team would want the same land that I wanted, so I had to act fast and atleast get a little of what I needed. And I also knew that the countries that had more rolls to use would quickly spread all about.
  • I think that Great Britain won, not because they had the most land, but because they got a lot of land on coasts. Coasts have the most resources.
  • I think that the Netherlands lost, once again, not because they had the least amount of land, but because they were very near inwards of Africa, so you can't get much there.

0 comments: